Manager, Digital Distribution
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Distribution Manager will be responsible for leading and managing multimillion-dollar businesses across various platforms including YouTube, Oath, MSN, PlutoTV, XUMO and other digital distribution partners. This position is responsible for developing and optimizing content strategy, monetization, syndication operations, anti-piracy and quality assurance. This role will also participate in additional innovative efforts focusing on new formats and platforms like Audio/Smart Speakers, VR and 360 video and will include additional platforms as the business continues to evolve. The Distribution Manager will report to the Director of Distribution & Partnerships.
• BA on a related field
• YouTube certified
• Experience with digital video & audio distribution operations
• Mastery of distribution platforms such as YouTube, Oath, MSN, PlutoTV, XUMO, VR and 360 Video
• Proficient working with office business software
• Able to manage a network of internal and external partners
• Able to establish and optimize processes
• Comfortable working on a competitive environment
• Fully bilingual and fluent in English & Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn new platforms and technologies in depth quickly
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
• Able to identify and share processes and operational improvements
• Ability to contribute fresh and creative ideas to improve our businesses
• Detailed and results oriented
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Team player
• Energetic and proactive
• Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet set deadlines
• Natural leader.
• Creative problem solver.
• Innate relationship builder.
• Passionate for Marketing, Digital, Social Media & evolution of technology.
• Keen ability to express creative ideas and contribute to developing innovative concepts.
• Corporate communication skills to communicate with senior management.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and a dynamic ever-changing environment.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.