Customer Service Rep (WNBC/WNJU)
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsibilities include supporting the sales team.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in related field
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York City
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• 3 years as a Sales Assistant or Customer Service Rep at a TV station or rep firm is a plus
• Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail orientated; commitment to quality work product; and well organized.
• Experience in successfully communicating both verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, and senior leadership
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.