KXAS/KXTX APC Operator
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBC Universal’s Owned & Operated, general market, Television stations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, KXAS TV & KXTX TV, has a rare opportunity for a detailed oriented, multi-skilled, full-time APC Operator within our production department.
• Primary job responsibilities include coding and technical execution of local news and programming utilizing the Ross Overdrive Automated Production Control environment.
• Direction of talent and other production crew members
• Graphic and clip playback server operation
• Automated audio set-up and operation
• Robotic camera control system operation
• Responsible for the ultimate technical quality of productions.
• Additional duties as needed/assigned
• Minimum 3 years solid, medium to large sized market, local news TD/ Directing experience with Ross Overdrive Production Automation, or similar.
• Experience with advanced production switcher operation and setup, manual and automated graphics play out, robotic camera operation and playback server operations
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (Note- job # ).
• Must be able to work any of a 24 x 7 schedule
• Must be willing to work at the production center in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions, as NBCUniversal’s Dispute resolution program
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish oral proficiency a plus
• Must have strong oral /written communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure and deadlines.
• Must exhibit strong leadership skills
• Self-motivated, highly creative
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.