- Full Time
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, MD
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Beginning of July
Rate: Up to $27/HR DOE
Our agency client in downtown Baltimore, MD is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist their team.
This role is onsite, 25-30 hours/week for at least 3-4 Months.
This Project Coordinator will streamline the workflow of creative assets by acting as the liaison between the brand, digital and creative teams. Facilitate studio project management by trafficking, scheduling and prioritizing workload.
- Attend campaign kick-offs to understand creative brief, objectives and activation plan
- Review incoming requests for accuracy and feasibility; convert into projects and assign resources as determined by project type, creative tier, and capacity
- Set project planned schedule in the project management system, monitor timelines and follow-up on delays/scope changes.
-3-5 years of experience with and In-house creative team or agency
- Experience managing multiple projects and other people's workload/assignments preferred
- Solid experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.