Manager, Events and Partnerships
- Full Time
The Child Mind Institute seeks a results-driven, highly motivated individual to join our new center in San Mateo, CA, as Manager of Events and Partnerships. This individual will manage our efforts to attract patients to our clinical practice and school and community programs. The Manager, Events and Partnerships will manage referral and partner relationships and organize and promote workshops and events in the Bay Area. Requires the ability to work occasional evening and weekend events.
To be successful in this position the candidate must have outstanding writing skills (and can write on short deadline), as well as demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills. They should have a strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation, passion for the Child Mind Institute mission, and flexibility, as well as being extremely detail-oriented and able to manage and organize multiple projects simultaneously.
Dually reporting to the Senior Director of Clinical Administration and the Director of Marketing and Communication, this is an exempt, full-time position located in our San Mateo office.
The Child Mind Institute is proud to be named a Great Place to Work-Certified company! Our competitive compensation and benefits include medical insurance, 401(k) with match, flexible work schedules, paid parental leave, dependent care and discounted tickets and entertainment perks program.
- Manage relationships and help identify key partners and referral sources to promote our clinical practice and community programs.
- Track all relationships in Salesforce.
- Manage workshops, school talks, and community events to promote the San Mateo Center.
- Participate with the Marketing and Communications team to shape campaigns, events and partnerships that engage varying audiences including families, educators, professionals, communities, organizations, thought-leaders and policy makers.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the headquarters-based Marketing and Communications department to plan webpages, email campaigns, and online listings, develop promotional materials, participant handouts, and signage.
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing and outreach plans to enhance awareness of our programs and offerings.
- Write promotional copy, including cultivation letters, proposals, presentations, one-pagers, and event descriptions.
- Work closely with in-house editors and designers to develop marketing materials that demonstrate the impact of the Child Mind Institute’s work and coordinate production and distribution of print/digital collateral.
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines, notify leadership when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing or related field. 3 years experience in market, events and partnership management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated relationship and partnership-building experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant experience planning, organizing and marketing events.
- Relevant experience planning email marketing campaigns, building and sending email blasts, and measuring performance.
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the mental health community and experience working with San Francisco Bay area schools preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative, and work both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to work at events that may occur on evenings and weekends.
Please upload your resume and cover letter during the application process.