Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Conceive, write, produce, and edit a wide range of network on-air promotional spots, image campaigns, and short-form programming. Impactful writing, dazzling cutting and an innovative point of view are a must. Strong eye for graphics and great ear for music and sound design. Ability to create content across multiple platforms. With only general direction and guidance, Producer/Editor independently provides stylized, creative content, and is the driving force behind the look and feel of many projects. You will have understanding between what works digitally vs. linear TV. Conceptualizing campaigns and pitching concepts to creative management team. Work in conjunction with in-house designers, audio mixers, out-of-house production companies, Remain up-to-date with the latest marketing, social, digital and industry trends. Off-Air, Consumer Marketing, etc.Other duties as assigned.
The Preditor position will be responsible for conceiving, producing, writing, and editing high quality, innovative content that efficiently and creatively promote the network’s programs and brand. Individual will be expected to write, derive cuts, as well as create assets specific for multi-platforms that add to the amplification of campaigns.
• Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience. Ability to juggle multiple projects through all phases of production with strong organizational skills required.
• Proven writing experience in Spanish
• Candidate must possess a broad knowledge of current production and post-production techniques.
• Must have a complete understanding of AViD and the ability to edit multi-cam sequences.
• Must have a working knowledge of interplay media central.
• Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong sound design skills a plus.
• A degree in TV/Film production or related field and/or specialized training in editing and editing equipment/systems is preferred
• Design and motion graphics skills a plus: After Effects, Adobe Premiere and or Cinema 4D
• Color grading knowledge and skills, or a desire to learn, a plus
• Strong awareness of industry trends design, advertising, fashion and film
• Collaborative attitude and willingness to workshop with designers and writers
• Active contributor in a team environment and provides mentorship to junior staff
• Pitch and presentation skills
• Candidate must have the proven ability to work independently and creatively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced production environment, while producing high quality results and maintaining a professional attitude.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.