- Full Time
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: June 2019
Our law firm client in Washington, DC is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This exciting opportunity is a full-time direct hire role.
You will be working closely with the Business Development team to support all business development marketing initiatives.
- Support business development activities, i.e. proposal development, presentations, meetings, in-house education programs
- Develop, track and maintain professional materials for use in business development proposals i.e. bios, elevator pitches, specific event write-ups
- Track and report on key metrics regarding business development marketing efforts
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, etc
- Law firm experience a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.