Director of Strategic Marketing
- Full Time
Position: Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications
Location: Other VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: June 2019
Our client in Springfield, VA is looking for a Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
The ideal candidate must be bilingual in Arabic!
Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and measure marketing and communication plans reflective of the company's brand
- Utilize traditional and new media outlets to increase brand awareness and analyze responses to determine an ongoing strategy
- Work with internal team and lead communications
- See opportunities and manage external promotions; conferences, seminars, and events in domestic and Arab media
- Maintain awareness of Arabic language broadcast and digital trade industry trends
- Conduct visits with Congressional offices and maintains contact with leaders
Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Knowledge of the media environment in the Middle East
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Arabic
- Knowledge of the Middle East and experience in living and working in the Middle East is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.