1 day left
- Full Time
LMO is a marketing agency with a lot of capabilities, but one true focus: the challenger brand. If what you’re looking for is a mission statement, let it be that LMO is here to foster greatness by empowering our people and our clients, to inspire a challenger mindset, and to apply creativity in all that we do.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a new Media Director to lead our Clients and Staff from our Arlington, Virginia office.
- Lead the Media department within the agency while coaching and professionally developing staff.
- Lead, develop and build strong professional relationships with Clients and Partners.
- Manage and Supervise agency teams responsible for researching, planning, buying and optimizing digital, social, mobile, search, traditional and experiential media.
- Manage the development of key consumer insights gleaned from primary and secondary research sources; actively contribute to original thinking and problem solving.
- Develop and administer department budget: salaries, media research source materials costs, training opportunities.
- Possess a deep understanding of the current media landscape, including digital media and technological advances within the media space.
- Work with account management, client and media team to develop sound strategic direction for all agency clients, taking a holistic view of each client’s account.
- Stimulate and challenge media planners and buyers to keep producing innovative and effective solutions for our clients; ensure they are knowledgeable about the digital media landscape and technological advances and can confidently present and sell media ideas.
- Ensure appropriate KPIs are established with agency clients, that media is tracked, and strive to deliver improved results.
- Seek new business opportunities and support agency new business efforts with innovative strategy, media plans and tactics.
- Proactively re-evaluate our workflow, tools, technology and processes, and suggest improvements to optimize our overall efficiency and quality of work.
- Anticipate, identify, and onboard Media resources when additional resources are needed to meet agency workflow projections, goals and deadlines.
- Identify areas of opportunity, improvement and advancement develop appropriate business cases to support.
- Develop plans in response to shifts in the market and focus areas for the organization.
- Represent the agency at industry events, and secure speaking engagements to further agency exposure to external audiences.
- Review and approve media plans and recommendations, as needed.
- Promote team communication.
At LMO, we believe in building a culture of people who share the same challenger mindset, who relish in the impossible because challenges are opportunities to do our best work. Candidates should demonstrate the following core values:
Boldness – be confident, be unafraid, take risks.
Drive – know your purpose, embrace your work, get it done.
Commitment – do it, or don’t—your word is everything.
Agility – be open and responsive to change.
Accountability – it’s not only what you do, it’s what you don’t do.
Collaboration – goals over roles.
Selflessness – opportunities increase when you help others win.
Integrity – do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
If this is you, and you have 10+ years of Agency experience in a supervisory role and are experienced across all media channels we want to hear from you. Please see our career posting at https://www.lmo.com/careers/media-director
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
LMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for Media Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly