Account Executive 2 - Cox Business
- Full Time
Connect to a career you’ll love at Cox Business!
Cox Business is more than part of a cable company – we are a technology solutions leader. In addition to offering data network services for businesses, we also consult with companies of all sizes to provide managed network services, cloud infrastructure, managed hosting services and other emerging technology solutions.
Our Account Executives earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits. In addition, you’ll have access to training, support, and the chance to qualify for an annual all-expense-paid luxury incentive trip for top performers and their guests. This is an outside sales position for highly motivated, achievement-driven professionals selling to local businesses within our community.
If you’re curious about new technologies, tenacious and willing to go the extra mile for your customers, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Identify new business opportunities via prospecting, cold calling, networking, social media and using marketing analysis tools to market and sell Cox Business products and services
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with prospective clients
- Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
- Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database
- Collaborate with other team members to determine solutions to best meet customers’ needs
- Identify key decision makers; develops and conducts effective presentations
- Attend job-related trainings and participate in internal meetings
- What’s in it for you:
- Access to market research, local technical sales engineers and back-office support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective first date of employment
- Free internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Work/life balance with flexible vacation policy
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses; company-provided laptop and cellphone
- 401(k) with enhanced company match
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses within the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 2 or more years of related sales experience
- 1 year successful business-to-business outside sales experience with quotas and cold calling
- History of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- 2 or more years technology or telecommunications sales experience
- Experience with field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting
- Knowledge of local telecom market and local contacts
About Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.