CMS Specialist - Menlo Park via Shuttle!
- Full Time
Position: CMS Specialist - Menlo Park via Shuttle!
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 12+ Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $44/hr DOE
Our social media giant client seeks a CMS Specialist to join their team onsite in Menlo Park in this 12+ month freelance opportunity! Company shuttle is provided.
The CMS Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Build web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS
- Partner with broader web developer and engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities
- Create and maintain unit test for new code and defect fixes
- Create well designed, testable, efficient HTML/CSS/XML, determine technical requirements, and solving code problems
- Upgrade site content and graphics, monitor performance and results, identify and evaluate improvement options, introduce creative solutions, and tag pages properly with taxonomy
- Partner with Marketing and Design Leads to manage multiple bodies of work and align against business goals and audience
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders while recognizing potential risks and opportunities to obtain the best results
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements, in an environment where priorities often compete
- Develops and QA site layout by clarifying goals, deigning functionality, categorizing content, funneling traffic through content
The ideal CMS Specialist should possess the following:
- A solid track record of building elegant and sophisticated web applications that user love to use
- Strong organizational skills, planning, take ownership and high level of attention to detail
- Understands architecture for apps that integrate into existing systems and explores alternatives
- Able to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Collaborates in a cross-functional environment and prioritize work against deadlines
- Open and able to smartly adapt to real-time feedback
- Able to execute independently with minimal supervision
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in web development using PHP, HTML/XML, and CSS
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.