Internal Communications Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Internal Communications Specialist
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $31/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Communications Specialist to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
In this exciting opportunity the Communications Specialist will join the Corporate Communications team and will be responsible for supporting multiple digital comms channels!
- Concept graphic and copy content for multiple channels
- Coordinate with creative teams on creation of internal content for multiple channels, including newsletter, intranet and digital signage
- Write short internal articles for company intranet site and weekly internal newsletter
- Handle event coordination and logistics
- Prepare and edit internal messages and other communications
- Assist in the development of communication plans with an eye toward social media or innovative approaches
The ideal Communications Specialist should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- BA and 3+ years experience
- Proven ability to follow corporate branding and guidelines
- Experience storyboarding, shooting and editing video to create engaging pieces
- Ability to manage tasks independently and work in a team environment
- Comfortable with Photoshop, HTML/CSS
- Excellent calendar management and project management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and scheduling across numerous internal and external contacts/locations
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.