Manager, Social Media
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Shape the overall social media strategy to promote TV properties on all social channels.Create a regular content calendar on a weekly/monthly basis.Creative campaign development and content strategy including overseeing implementation by Content Creators for every Primetime property for Launches & Sustain periods.Supervise campaign optimization process to ensure efficiency of social initiatives.Work closely with digital producer/editor to develop innovative, viral Marketing campaigns that engage audiences on social platforms.Identify and implement word of mouth marketing with Telemundo's talent and external influencers to promote network's programming.Review analytics reporting for social programs to better optimize executions and increase engagement rate.Play a strategic role in the development of social initiatives.Guide the day-to-day activities of the social media team.Align creative with Telemundo's ratings goals for TV properties.
Hands-on experience with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) and using measurement tools. Highly creative, strategic, forward thinking and enthusiastic. Experience working in Social Media marketing campaigns. Must have leadership skills to partner with internal and external resources to develop integrated social media activations.
• Bachelor’s Degree required or similar years of work experience
• Strong spoken/written communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences
• Self-starter, ability to jump in
• Can think creatively and analytically to continue to create and test cutting edge social activity
• Proven collaborator with ability to work across teams and varying levels of management
• Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat. Unafraid to learn emerging platforms
• Proactive and highly organized with ability to appropriately assess and respond to time sensitive, high profile issues
• Performs well under pressure and meets deadlines
• Strategic thinker
• Multi-tasking ability
• Plans ahead
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.