At Universal Studios Hollywood - The first step in the consumer journey often starts with our digital properties where we promote content across our brands and provide a critical customer touch point key to the USH growth strategy and customer acquisition. We invite customers to experience the breadth of characters and storylines behind the Universal Studios Hollywood brand while seamlessly blending commerce and engaging content experiences.
A Coordinator in this role would collaborate, execute and help manage the day-to-day activities – working with various marketing teams to share the Universal Studios experience online.
This individual would be focused on implementing and delivering engaging digital customer experiences for Universal Studios Hollywood, CityWalk and Halloween Horror Nights. This position reports to the Manager, Paid Media.Responsibilities IncludeCollaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization.Assist with day-to-day execution, including:
- Manage creative updates and distribution
- Create in-situation mockups and requirements for internal team review & obtaining approvals from various departments such as legal, licensing and creative team
- Maintain and organize digital asset archive
- Insure work flow is up to date and error free before distribution
- Work with Internal teams and External agencies to achieve financial resultsProcess invoices and ensure timely payment
Attend team meetings and department callsCommunicate deliverable timing and coordinate cross functionally with internal teams
Monitor activities of competitors and industry trendsExecute special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; majors in economic or marketing of study preferred.
• Minimum 2 year work experience preferably within digital acquisition/performance marketing (Direct to Consumer experience preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and advertising, including but not limited to social media, blogging, email, display, search marketing
• Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate precise information to and from multiple sources
• Strong organization and time management skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Openness and ability to learn new concepts and ad systems quickly
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Prior marketing experience in a team environment
• Ability to read and understand Photoshop
• Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills
• Ability to prioritize while being assigned to multiple projects and effectively deliver in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges, and to maintain a focus on priorities with persistent follow-through
• Capable of multi-tasking, extremely detail oriented, resourceful and able to work independently
• Positive attitude, team player with professional demeanor and strong willingness to learn
• Passionate about digital technologies, customer centric design, entertainment, theme park enthusiast
• Basic budgeting and financial skills
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.