Marketing and Individual GivingCoordinator
- Full Time
The Marketing & Individual Giving Coordinator manages the organization’s marketing and communications as well as the individual giving vertical, including online fundraising, peer to peer campaigns, and individual donors outside of events. This is a cross-functioning position that assists with meeting the overall financial goals of the foundation and advancing its mission through digital communications, social media and direct mail.
MARKETING + COMMUNICATIONS:
- Leads social media presence on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.
- Develops and implements an annual communications and social media calendar with guidance from VP of Development & Marketing.
- Creates thoughtful social media strategy and develops weekly content and copy to align with schedule, padding in time for approvals.
- Plans, aggregates and enters content in Mailchimp for e-newsletters and all email communications, padding in time for approvals. Organizes lists and segments for distributions.
- Manages website updates and all individual giving fundraising tools, such as Classy and Give Lively (outside of events).
- Reports monthly progress for all channels using Google Analytics and other social tools. Uses these tools to guide future efforts and suggest shifts in strategic direction, when necessary.
- Compiles social media impressions and reports on growth development meetings.
- Works with external designer to create digital and social media graphics for storytelling purposes.
- Supports in drafting speeches and talking points for key representatives of the organization.
- Manages all foundation assets, materials and toolkits for internal and external needs.
INDIVIDUAL GIVING AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Supports development department in meeting its fundraising goals.
- Develops key fundraising appeals, messaging and timeline(s) for individual giving campaigns, paying close attention to target audiences and organizational messaging.
- Supports executive staff on management of key individual donor groups including Friends of GOOD+, Fatherhood Leadership Council and Champions. Updates website, tracking and contact documents and database as individuals step-off committees or are added.
- Acts as liaison to and coaches GOOD+ peer-to-peer fundraisers on marketing their campaigns for greater impact.
- Stewards online, recurring and individual donors to move them up the pipeline and increase revenue stream.
- Drafts and executes all tax donation letters for individual donors, outside of events.
- Develops individual donor recognition strategies and creates digital bank of thank you cards, impact stories and photos for marketing and stewarding corporate partners.
- Acts as support on any corporate partnerships that are tied to individual giving efforts, such as give-back campaigns.