Client Success Strategist at startup working w/ Today Show, Clarins, Tempurpedic
- Full Time
Tidal Labs is a venture-backed startup in New York & Philadelphia working to change the face of media and advertising by directly connecting brands with passionate creators online; photographers, bloggers, influencers, videographers Instagram stars and many others.
You're an experienced account manager at an agency, media company or startup.
Your mission will be to oversee the client relationship process ensuring all client touchpoints are delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis. You'll be dealing with large enterprise brands, agencies & media companies (ie: Tempurpedic, Today Show, Clarins, Hamilton Beach) and must be extremely quick on your feet, and via email, to keep these prestigious partners happy.
- Serve as a primary relationship owner for a base of clients, both ongoing and campaign-based. Oversee campaigns, new implementations and ongoing monthly client success meetings. Ensure customers are successfully executing campaigns on the Tidal platform.
- Develop relationships with hundreds or thousands of bloggers, Instagram stars and online creators of all types in many different areas; fashion, food, parenting, tech and more.
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue.
- Oversee the internal and external knowledge bases and ticketing systems for use by clients & end-users. Constantly seek to decrease # of tickets and response time and increase net-promoter score.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in client success &/or project management processes at a digital agency, media company or startup environment
- A quick researcher, with strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations.
- Thorough understanding of social media and content creation on social platforms. Articulately explain the value of social media campaigns for brands and effectively communicate content strategy with senior/executive level clients.
- A keen eye for quality writing and photography and an amazing written and verbal communicator yourself. You should also be personable in business and social situations, both internal and external, and extremely adaptable to rapid change.
- Experience with SaaS platforms, Google Apps, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Brilliant and dissatisfied with the status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients, and hopefully improve the world.
Apply for Client Success Strategist at startup working w/ Today Show, Clarins, Tempurpedic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly