The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for providing complete post-sale support to the NBCUniversal CODE Digital Partnerships team inclusive of Apple News, Snapchat, Vox Concert and NBCU YouTube. The Campaign Specialist serves as the main point of contact to clients for post-sale creative maintenance. The role will also focus on monitoring delivery and performance of all campaigns, compiling campaign reporting data for clients, reconciling end of month billing and trafficking tags and creative to the CODE Ad Ops team. The Campaign Specialist will work externally with clients and agencies, as well as with all internal parties including Sales, Client Managers, and Ad Operations.Campaign Management Support Client Managers on a day-to-day basis with post-sale campaign duties.
Work with 3rd party creative agency to build custom assets and/or resize client creative.
- Collect agency tags/assets and create tag alignment sheet for Ad Ops to traffic the campaign.
- Identifying real-time campaign optimizations to meet clients KPI’s.
- Monitor and compile 1st and 3rd party delivery reporting on a weekly basis for all live campaigns.
- Compile and send campaign screen shots to clients upon launch of campaign.
Post Analysis and Invoice Validation Collaborate with Finance and Client Mangers to compile end of month billing for invoicing.Work with clients to resolve any billing discrepancies.
Client Service: Develop strong understanding of CODE products and solutions for clientsServe as the primary contact with clients and agencies to ensure status and maintenance of creative schedules are met.Develop and maintain relationships with Client Managers and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1 year of relevant internship work in ad sales or marketing
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop strong relationships with internal team members
• Strong communication skills - with internal and external clients
• Knowledge of media and pitch to pay process in general
• Thorough knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, and presentation proficiencies
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.