- Full Time
As the Marketing Manager, you will provide marketing support in alignment with our marketing objectives and initiatives, and partner with our sales team, to create and execute innovative marketing solutions that attract new clients and grow our existing relationships. The Marketing Manager will work to develop and manage the marketing plan and strategies to meet all marketing objectives to support and drive key results; sales and profit growth, and account growth. The position requires knowledge of marketing principles, theories, and concepts, and strong ability to build and maintain excellent working partnerships and interface with a variety of internal and external resources to attain organizational goals.
- Support global sales team through the creation of strategic marketing content
- Planning and execution of several industry trade events throughout the year, ensuring that marketing, sales, and engineering teams are all in sync to deliver a cohesive experience at these shows.
- Web content management using WordPress platform update backend content like product sheets and technical files or various updates to product text and descriptions.
- Develop a deep understanding of company products and industry terms to edit and update product spec sheets, understanding technical data to locate and correct incorrect or missing product information on company website and technical documentation pages.
- Plan and coordinate product literature, product sample cases, and any related information sheets to support the launch of new products to maximize their impact with customers and sales team.
- Implement initiatives that take full advantage of marketing opportunities
- Results oriented, with strong drive to achieve marketing and business objectives
- Effective skills in multi-tasking, prioritizing daily tasks, time management, and organizing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks and assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills: Identify, analyze information, develop solution, and resolve problem timely and efficiently
- Self-motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
- Bachelor’s Degree -Marketing or Business concentration, or equivalent, relevant field experience
- 3-5 years hand on marketing experience, preferably in LED lighting industry
- Must have Social Media and Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Google AdWords, Google Analytics is a plus