- Full Time
- Title: Account Coordinator
- Reports to (Names, Titles): Senior Account Manager
- Supervises (Names, Titles): n/a
- Job Summary (brief summary of role):
- The Account Coordinator is an energetic, dedicated team player that is able to provide a wide range of support for multiple Account Executives.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Assists in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, collecting materials)
- Preparing Account Executives for client meetings
- Assemble digital media grids
- Create and send go live documents for digital ads
- Create recaps at the end of all digital campaigns (print, digital, & experiential)
- Client relationship management/Client services management
- Coordinate with the AE’s to ensure all new and renewal clients are added to our lists, CRM and are receiving all follow up information and material needed once the contract is signed.
- Assisting in proposal writing and RFPs
- Collecting all advertisements for Philadelphia and ancillary publications
- Collecting and working as the liaison for all digital items for phillymag.com
- Administrative needs and thorough follow-up
- Preparing media kits and creating client recaps
- Fact checking advertisements
- Executing mailings
Assist Marketing department with event execution
Metro Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.