- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Reston/Herndon/Dulles, VA
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Beginning of July
Rate: Freelance: Up to $38/HR DOE
Full Time: Up to $80,000/YR DOE
Now Hiring: Graphic Designer/Art Directors with integrated marketing skills
A known brand in Reston, VA is looking for a savvy Graphic Designer to join their team, onsite, for a freelance to full time opportunity.
The ideal Graphic Designer's impressive skillset includes an eye for visual flair, a head for user-centric design, and an obsessive understanding of digital marketing. In short, you make everything look good and function flawlessly.
You should have:
- 5-8 years of design experience - brand and/or agency experience
- Passion for execution, creativity, and art direction
- Proven success in concepting and executing campaigns for marketing collateral, websites, banners, emails and social videos
- The ability to shift seamlessly between traditional media (print and broadcast) and innovative digital projects
- A blend of traditional media and technical skills that include:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Video Editing
- Additional skills in web development, animation, UX, and content creation, if you want your resume to stand out
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.