Marketing Copywriter Content Creator
5 days left
- Full Time
GENLED Brands is looking for a Marketing Copywriter/ Content Creator, who will liaise with internal clients, key stakeholders and external customers, gather and develop marketing content with copywriting/editing for a variety of marketing collaterals published in online and offline media. This individual will collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Information Technology and other regional offices. This position is required to produce a high level of researched editorial and technical writing output.
- Provide copywriting and editing for all product literatures including spec sheets, user guides, catalogs and brochures, strictly enforce editorial style and brand guidelines.
- Provide copywriting and editing for all marketing collaterals, including presentations, promotional flyers, tradeshow contents, media contents, and join-promotional materials with external customers.
- Develop and maintain online contents with consistent quality, tone and style including multiple websites and social media sites. Write, edit, and publish SEO content ensuring proper keyword density.
- Create editorial calendar, design attractive news and feature pages, writing headlines and captions, and post news stories and photos to the websites and social media regularly.
- Consistently compose blog content, manage all image and photo selections (including sizing/editing of images).
- Manage internal and external e-newsletters by creating and updating the contents on a regular base.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales and IT to develop digital marketing content strategy and establish a consistent and leading digital presence for internal and external online sites.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Writing, English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Business.
- 3+ years’ experience in copy writing/ editing and content development for a variety of online and offline media in a Business to Business environment with highly technical data.
- Demonstrated inspirational writing ability. Extensive understanding of all writing disciplines, including conceptual and executional. Be able to take inputs, translate into impactful copy and have the ability to communicate and share a variety of directional choices.
- Thorough understanding of writing for SEO results (Search Engine Optimization). Strong portfolio of impactful modern content pieces.
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua and website content administration - must be comfortable with Drupal, SharePoint, Word Press or other CMS.
- Blogging activity with solid followership and extensive familiarity with social media publication and engagement (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others).
- Must be very detailed oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
- Maintain quality and efficiency in a fast-paced environment that requires you to move quickly, take initiative, and manage changing priorities of multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Publisher, Power Point, Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat InDesign or Illustrator and Photoshop. Proficient in electronic file management and format conversion.
Apply for Marketing Copywriter Content Creator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly