- Full Time
For the past 40 years, Wood Mackenzie has established its reputation as a trusted source of intelligence, enriching lives by empowering clients with unique insight on the world’s natural resources.
Now, as part of the Verisk Analytics family, that legacy is even stronger. Aligning with the world’s leading data analytics company extends our ability to help clients overcome the toughest challenges with our unrivalled analysis and advice.
We will continue to build on the power of our existing approach to assess and value individual assets and companies, allowing our clients to pursue the most promising opportunities.
Together, we inspire and innovate the markets we serve – providing invaluable intelligence that informs the strategic decisions that will ultimately shape the future direction of our global natural resources.
As Marketing Specialist you'll develop and execute strategic campaigns that create demand and drive new business growth to key audience segments.
Develop marketing strategy, planning and execution for regional priority new business targets
- Conduct targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns (including online and face to face events) translating product offerings into compelling commercial messages
- Work with regional account teams to develop the marketing strategy for priority, regional new business targets
- Build strong working relationships with account teams, product managers, marketing, research, consulting, PR, and other project team members across the business
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (including digital, print, events)
- Track effectiveness of campaigns and managing feedback channels, using information to make recommendations to improve the strategy
- Become a subject matter expert for a variety of analytics, reporting, and dashboard systems to track and ensure follow-up on marketing-influenced sales opportunities
- Present results and insights gained from data analysis to the wider organization
Commercial targets & measurements
- Support new business revenue targets for the region
- Work closely with lead management, record and report on leads & revenue generated by new business opportunities
- Follow up on opportunities with account teams
Marketing budget, including:
- Capture, evaluate and report back on events/campaigns, and build lessons learned into future activity
- Build positive, supportive cross-functional relationship with account, research and consulting teams
- Work closely with the account teams to provide marketing tools to help meet regional commercial targets
Knowledge & Experience Preferred
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience working within a marketing role
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects
- Relationship building/networking – Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Client focused - investigates, understands and responds to the needs of customers – internal and external
- Communication skills – uses the best form of communication and respond appropriately
- Team work – driven by the success of a global team
- Multi-tasking - manages several tasks simultaneously
- Project management – disciplined with planning, organising, managing, to achieve specific outcomes.
Wood Mackenzie Core Values
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values each individual's contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of bringing your whole self to work and to achieving balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie's success.
Unsolicited resumes submitted to Wood Mackenzie by any external recruitment agency via Internet, e-mail, fax, or U.S. mail become the property of Wood Mackenzie and we are not responsible for any fees associated with those resumes.
In compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 1991, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities act of 1990 and all other relevant federal and state laws, the policy of this company prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information or any other group protected by law. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information or any other group protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access WoodMac.com/careers on-line as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, and a member of E-Verify.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.