Customer Support Temp - Society6
Society6 is a creative marketplace where independent artists upload designs on quality goods ranging from art, home décor and accessories. Every purchase pays an artist, and all our 50+ products are made to order. With designs from over 300,000 artists, you’ll always find something new, unique and perfect for you.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent (Temp-to-hire) to help from our Santa Monica office
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Customer Support Agent grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Supervisor, Customer Service
A typical day as a Customer Support Agent might include:
- Delivering a high level of email customer support for Society6 customers and members.
- Supporting customers via Society6’s ticketing system and answer/respond to domestic and international inquiries.
- Responding to technical issues and provide instructions to Society6 users.
- Being the liaison between customers and in-house product and technology teams by providing user feedback
You’ll be successful if you have a resilient personality, a positive outlook on life, and you are interested in e-commerce, mobile technology, and social apps!
What You Have:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per work week (one weekend each week is a requirement), schedule may be mid-shift or night-shift
- Can respond to 20-30 inquiry/ticket emails per hour
- Advanced mastery of the English language - all of our customer support is handled in the English language.
- Ability to work from home with access to high speed internet connection to execute assigned tasks
- Comfortable with using technology -- IM, Skype, email -- as a primary form of communication
- Views problem-solving as a stimulating challenge
- Previous experience reporting into a remote office/supervisor is a plus
- Photoshop and photo/image knowledge a plus. This includes terminology.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- BuiltIn LA's 2019 Best Companies to Work For in Los Angeles
- Comparably's 2018 Top Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Cool office environment and culture
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.