DIGITAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Full Time
Digital Business Development Manager
Endeavor Business Media is a cutting-edge media company covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, Endeavor values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen.
The primary duties of the Digital Business Development Manager are to drive digital advertising strategy and pricing into the sales process by working collaboratively with all key internal and external stakeholders to ensure meeting/exceeding your defined Group’s profit plan goals. Location for this position is flexible - can be home-based for the right candidate.
- Meet daily with sales staff to provide consultation and new opportunities for digital advertising.
- Meet with Vice President of Digital Business Development, for status updates and product strategy development.
- Manage digital business effort for specific groups.
- Participate in sales calls (face-to-face, trade show, digital and phone) with sales staff and prospects/clients to increase revenue and promote digital sales.
- Revision of proposals as necessary, in conjunction with salesperson, publisher, and Vice President, Digital Business.
- Expert in existing and new online advertising opportunities for group
- Enforce established digital pricing for media opportunities.
- Communicating with the Digital Operations team to ensure campaigns are set up correctly and delivering to meet defined goals.
- Contribute to the annual interactive profit plan and budget sections for specific groups.
- Contribute to the formation of the yearly profit plan through research, recommendations and strategy.
- Assess online marketing needs for budget attainment for specific groups
- Consult with group’s sales and publishers to ensure digital proposals meet or exceed client’s expectations and to ensure compliance with Endeavor Business Media’s pricing strategy.
- Interpret report information regarding site and email marketing metrics
- Compile weekly sales budget vs actual by salesperson reports every week
- Compile, Interpret, oversee distribution of interactive marketing feedback for sales and clients.
- Effectively challenge and motivate sales staff.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.