Director of Revenue & Salesforce CRM
4 days left
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and document the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
As the Director of Revenue and CRM you will drive alignment around sales execution by analyzing, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operation systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, build, test and deploy functional SFDC customizations and integrations to meet agile business needs.
- Maintain and implement Salesforce Einstein Analytics across standard and custom built objects.
- Conduct full overview of all company revenue reconciling SFDC across both Microsoft Dynamics and the Operating Management System.
- Create a financial data environment that ensures information integrity and usefulness.
- Construct SFDC system configurations to continuously maintain data quality and integrity.
- Proactively identify and implement business analytical improvements and enhancements to meet data quality goals.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 3 years of professional Salesforce experience required
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application architecture coupled with a good understanding around business processes.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and troubleshooting skills, including deep knowledge of how to use Salesforce resources to assist in administering and troubleshooting the org.
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture included by not limited to JSON coding, SAQL, Dataset Builder, Compute Relative, Augment, Triggers, Classes, Lightning Components.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including a familiarity with complex functionalities is an absolute must.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, while making a disciplined decisions based on available information.
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Director of Revenue & Salesforce CRM
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly