Full-time, Account Director
- Full Time
Position: Full-time, Account Director
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: June 2019
Rate: $110k+ annually DOE
Our PR agency client is looking for an Account Director to join their team!
This Account Director will be:
- Building relationships with B2C clients and operating as their day to day contact
- Creating and developing press campaigns to showcase affiliations with celebrities and athletes to promote client brand
- Taking immediate action on client feedback
- Mentoring, motivating, coaching, and consistently providing feedback team members
- Driving implementation of projects and identify resources, delegate work in accordance with budget and recognize team' contributions
- Immersing themselves in the media landscape, including Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned, and be able to spot emerging trends within each discipline
- Managing multiple accounts and projects; ensure proper time allocation, coordinate internal and external resources
- Overseeing account financials with Sr Vice President including developing and managing budgets, estimates, expenses, team hour allocation, billing
- 7 -10 years managing client relationships and accounts
- Agency (tech focused) or PR in house team for a tech company
- Media relations has developed reporter relationships or pitched publications
- Working on multi- clients at a time - able to demonstrate or discuss in depth about pivoting
- Presentation and strategic planning
Agency experience is NOT required but Major Plus!
This role is onsite but has considerable offsite flex once you are ramped up.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.