Content Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: By July 1st at latest - ideally closer to week of June 24th
Our real estate client is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team at their office in San Mateo.
**Please note: a copy test will be a required step in this interview process.
This Content Marketing Manager will be:
- Developing, editing and sourcing content for campaigns, website assets, partnership and social content, blogs, press releases, customer service guidelines and internal communications
- Managing social media, including calendars, engagement - Creating and managing relationships with vendors, bloggers and online influencers
- Daily management of all social accounts
Experience/Skills for the Content Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years writing and editing for real estate (major plus) or B2C focused companies (clients)
- Strong experience writing for and managing multiple social channels
- Strong marketing copy chops
- Editing, proofreading, writing for SEO
- Must have strong writing samples to share
- Detail orientated, strong communicator and excellent project management organization skills
This role is onsite in San Mateo with one day/week remote, 40 hrs per week. A COPY TEST IS REQUIRED.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly