SHEMedia: Audience & Inventory Analyst
- Full Time
SHEMedia: Audience & Inventory Analyst
As part of the Business Intelligence & Yield team, the Audience & Inventory Analyst will serve as the key
interpreter of website audience, traffic and digital advertising metrics translating the information into actionable feedback to various departments within the organization. S/He will contribute to company growth by mining for insights in Google Analytics, social media, SEO, email data, and advertising data in order to find trends and recommendations to grow overall audience and advertising inventory. This person should have experience presenting findings and recommendations through real-time, daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis. The Analyst will report into the Director of Business Intelligence & Yield and will be a critical liaison with Editorial, Sales, Product, and Operations teams.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, collaborative, curious, data-driven, creative, digital-savvy, and fun! Someone who likes to own projects, run experiments, and use data to draw conclusions. Someone who lives in pivot tables and is an active lifestyle content consumer!
- Analyze Google Analytics data to develop a deep understanding of our content and user base.
- Analyze Digital Advertising metrics such as inventory in order to help the business understand the linkage between audience metrics and digital revenue.
- Translate data into meaningful reports
- Stay informed of new features/developments for additional data gathering opportunities
- Ensure that stakeholders’ informational needs are met, and provide relevant training and support
- Support sales to help craft compelling stories for use in marketing materials
- Continually optimize workflow by creating consistency and efficiency in standard reporting
- Monitor trends, strategies and best practices in market and apply knowledge to content strategy
- Pull historical data to anticipate upcoming performance and to recommend actions
- 2+ years of relevant analytics work experience in a fast-paced, growing digital environment
- Expertise using Google Analytics or similar web reporting tools
- Ability to demonstrate capability in turning data into an actionable story for business stakeholders
- Experience using Google DFP (Google Ad Manager) and or similar digital advertising metrics
- Knowledge of Excel modeling/forecasting, plus fluency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Organized and able to multitask efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with comScore, @plan, Nielsen Net Ratings or other research services a plus
About SHE Media:
With a mission of women inspiring women, SHE Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by forging a new kind of model that seamlessly integrates users, editors and content creators onto a single platform designed to empower all women to discover, share and create. Whether it’s parenting or pop culture, fashion or food, DIY or décor, our award-winning editorial team, Experts, bloggers and social media influencers produce authentic and on-trend content every day. We dig deep to learn what makes our audience tick, revealing unexpected insights on women and digital media. Our robust, end-to-end suite of premium branded content and influencer marketing solutions generate more than 1.7 billion ad impressions per month (sources: DFP and OAS), allowing brands to distribute authentic content and integrated advertising at scale.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.