Marketing Associate - Menlo Park via Shuttle!
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Associate - Menlo Park via Shuttle!
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 4+ Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $57/hr
Our social media giant client seeks a Marketing Associate to join their team onsite in Menlo Park in this 4+ month freelance opportunity! Company shuttle is provided.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Support our content marketing strategy for Business
- Collaborate with products and product marketing teams to understand and articulate new offerings for businesses and create compelling materials about those products for multiple audiences and channels (clients, small businesses, PR, partners, website, etc.)
- Create marketing collateral including PowerPoint presentations, keynotes, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, how-to content, and video.
- Develop customer success stories and publish strong, inspiring case studies
The ideal Marketing Associate should possess the following:
- 6 years professional experience in content/B2B/product marketing
- Ability to distill technical and complex product features into simple value propositions
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to drive our content strategy
- Strong project management
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and have an excellent eye for detail
- Creative flair to bring our brand to life across all of our external materials
- BA/BS degree
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.