- Full Time
Position: UX Researcher
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $30.50; DOE
Our client is hiring for a UX Researcher to join their team, part time.
This will be 20 hours per week, onsite. This will be in either Scottsdale, Tempe or Gilbert depending on your commute preference.
What you will be doing:
- Help provide UX Designers and Productivity product leadership holistic, specific recommendations to improve the usability of client's wide assortment of products and services
- Focuses on conducting research that includes Usability Testing, User Analysis, Expert Usability Reviews, Surveys, Card Sorts, Focus Groups and Interviews, and more
- Meet with UX Designers and product stakeholders to understand the objectives of each respective study and the corresponding system being tested Work with internal and external parties to recruit usability study participants, including scheduling with participants individually Request email campaigns and work with the team to ensure appropriate participant levels are reached for evaluations
- Prepare online evaluations prior to testing in various web-apps (UserTesting, UsabilityHub)
- Facilitate basic usability studies in-person and remotely via online software; this also includes driving to other offices at certain times
- Create deliverables throughout the entire Research team's process, including, Test Task Lists, Usability Findings presentations, to be reviewed by a mentor
- Work with Developers to gain access to various system environments dependent upon the stage of the usability study, whether it is a prototype, in a demo environment, in a test environment, or in production Perform heuristic evaluations on products Present in various team and larger group settings that allow for open discussion about usability studies, processes, and results
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.