Marketing Manager w/design skills Instructional & Training Mat
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Manager with design skills (Instructional & Training materials)
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $68/hr
Our client a top name in Tech, and they are currently seeking a Freelance Marketing Manager with design skills specifically creating Instructional & training materials for the Global Business Marketing team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Creative Ambassadors to assess their learning needs and create learning & development materials
- Create detailed project plans that account for all development and delivery activities (design, development, delivery and measurement)
- Ongoing tracking and measurement of impact of new trainings for sales
- Communicate updates with all key stakeholders to build a strong sense of alignment across the organization
- Support with the maintenance of one-sheets, presentations, and other sales materials
- 8+ years of work experience in an L&D role with a demonstrated track record of delivering on business goals (preference for people with familiarity with digital media sales audiences)
- Intermediate design skills - will be responsible for creating One-sheets, presentation decks, learning materials
- Experience designing and delivering learning materials and programs
- Strong project management skills. Adept at managing projects from start to finish with a high level or organization and attention to detail
- Must be proactive and resourceful and can work on multiple projects at once
- Must have a consultative mind-set. Ability to collaborate and consult with different teams
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and working on different time zones
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.