Campaign Account Planner
7 days left
- Full Time
The Account Planning team within the /agency is a comprehensive strategic planning team, with experience developing all facets of a strong marketing and advertising campaign. The Account Planning team are analytical thinkers who create a recommended strategic campaign solution across multiple channels, designed to bring significant marketing and business value to the client’s brand.
Reporting to the Director of Account Planning, you will develop, recommend, and manage the paid media plan for our programs, brands, and solutions across the business units. You also will support campaign strategy development and multi-channel marketing campaigns across HMH K-12 solutions by collaborating with fellow Sr Account Planners, content marketing, digital marketing, and creative teams.
- Forms strong relationships with education media publications and other relevant advertising/media outlets. Uses knowledge of current and upcoming campaigns, programs, and solutions to make a recommendation of paid media opportunities.
- Addresses audience’s problems by developing paid media recommendations based on knowledge of current trends amongst education media publications. Keeps the marketing organization abreast of new print and digital advertising opportunities.
- Oversees day-to-day media plan management: ownership of media plans and calendar, specs, billing, and the communication of performance/results.
- Shares results on a monthly basis and best practices presentations with product marketers, the agency, and digital marketing to modify efforts, optimize opportunities and spend.
- Support campaign strategy development and multi-channel marketing campaigns across HMH K-12 solutions by collaborating with fellow Sr Account Planners, content marketing, digital marketing, and creative teams. Liaises with the Digital Marketing analytics team to pioneer ways to track KPIs relative to paid media print and digital opportunities.
- Craft clearly defined campaign briefs to inspire creative work.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in media planning and buying highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience or strong interest in Strategic Planning
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy, tactics, and analytics a plus
- Education or education publishing industry experience a plus
- Proven track record in developing compelling creative work for complex clients and businesses
- Experience developing strong client relationships
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills