Marketing Account Manager- Strategy
- Full Time
HMH® The Learning Company is seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager (Strategy) to join their dynamic internal agency.
This role will report to the Senior Account Planner of brand initiatives and serve as a support in execution and strategy development. This person in this role will need to be highly organized, have a solid background of digital strategy and creativity to launch and manage campaigns.
The Account Planning team pride themselves on being relentless in converting opportunities for our clients, our agency and our community. We are curious, strategic and creative with a never ending passion to do amazing work.
What you will do...
- Develop strong relationships with clients across various disciplines and business areas throughout the organization, as well as with your agency counterparts
- Will be required to get up to speed quickly and develop solid knowledge of client policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs, find effective solutions and solve customer problems
- Determine and communicate internal and external action steps and responsibilities for all projects related to launch campaign development
- Analyze campaign performance reports and develop ongoing reporting/presentations outlining program insights and recommendations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Accountability and calm, confident presence
- Must have minimum of 3+ years of Digital Production/Integrated Production/Project Management with an emphasis on digital channels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be proficient in MS Office, and WorkFront experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong critical thinker with analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Proactively discern potential issues and solutions