- Full Time
Additional Locations: Round Rock, Texas. Other HMH office locations that are by a major airport that has direct flights to Latin America, Dominican Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands and US territories will be considered for the right candidate.
The Marketing Manager, International Field Campaigns is responsible for lead generation and customer marketing campaign efforts within LATAM and US Territories. This integral role works closely with key leaders and partners/resellers/distributors within the assigned sales territory to develop, plan and execute on targeted campaign activity that aligns with regional and global sales initiatives that drive positive demand creation impact for sales.
The manager will lead the development of integrated, data-driven marketing plans and will execute on campaigns for LATAM and US Territories that support achievement of revenue targets. They will ensure that the sales team is enabled with appropriate collateral and marketing support materials to execute in the field and must collaborate effectively with partners/resellers/distributors in the region to ensure success of shared marketing and sales initiatives.
- Develops thoughtful, data-driven, integrated marketing campaigns and activities to support assigned region. Executes various activities as required within the plans to achieve objectives. Monitors progress on campaigns and provides inputs for reporting, as needed.
- Manages relationships with regional partners/distributors/resellers. Works with key partners in developing marketing plans, creating campaign strategies and developing cobranded marketing materials for the region. Liaise with key partners in collaborating on social media, conferences and events.
- Works to connect marketing strategies to cross-discipline and cross-company programs, implementing cohesive and consistent messaging that enhances the portfolio message and collection of brands.
- As directed, implements strategic marketing communication tasks and projects. Represents region as a Subject Matter Expert when collaborating with or training cross-functional teams.
- Maintains strong, ongoing channels of communication with sales, marketing and product development teams to ensure success. Maintains strong relationships with sales teams to ensure integrity in the Sales process with the core message and positioning of assigned products. Provides training, strategic advice for key sales opportunities, and presentation development support.
- Creates a brand experience that engages and influences customers through personalized connections and ultimately converts mindshare into market share. Uses data to gauge effectiveness of marketing plans and promotional campaigns.
- Promotes product lines at exhibits in ways that drive customer engagement with them. Continues to develop solid understandings of how customers adopt HMH programs, including customer purchasing behaviour and their purchase criteria.
- Self starter: takes ownership, meets deadlines, exhibits deep understanding of the pedagogy, needs and challenges faced by the customer (students and educators), and is able to translate this understanding into customer-centric marketing strategies and deliverables.
- Independent thinker, creative, a problem solver who is flexible, solutions-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to act as a true team player and work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel required at multiple times during the year, possibly more during intensive periods of training or campaigns.
Education & Experience
- Bilingual fluency (oral and written) - Spanish
- Bachelors degree required with at least 3 years’ experience in marketing preferably in educational publishing.
- Preferred experience in working with partners/resellers/distributors in a marketing capacity.