Agency Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Position: Agency Account Manager
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Ready to Interview
Rate: Up to $70K, depending on experience
Our downtown agency client is looking to hire an Agency Account Manager to join their team full time!
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- consulting with clients on campaign strategy
- overseeing campaign budgets / managing deadlines
- collaborating with creative teams to brainstorm
- managing multiple projects at one time
- managing one direct report - Account Executive
Having the ability to assist in content creation is considered a huge PLUS for this team. Please outline any writing experience - provide samples when possible.
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- 3+ years of experience in an agency / client facing role
- integrated project experience (traditional + digital)
- excellent communication skills; highly organized
Please include experience working on CPG, food /beverage, education, healthcare, and B2B accounts.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Agency Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly