Senior Art Director
- Full Time
Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads to millions of people. Advertisers like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a senior art director to take the company’s visual messaging to the next level. This is a classic “player/coach” role for someone who loves hands-on design and art direction and is also passionate about teaching others. The position works across departments and media channels, including mobile, web, print, events, etc.
- Ensuring that all visual assets are consistently on-brand and of the highest quality
- Creating outstanding designs for websites, email campaigns, sales materials, company events, infographics, social media, etc.
- Hiring, training, and mentoring a cross-disciplinary design staff
- Presenting to department leaders and senior management
- Producing brand guidelines, spec sheets, and creative templates for use across the organization
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- Everything you touch becomes beautiful
- You understand the power and importance of a consistent brand
- You eat deadlines for breakfast and chase them with multitasking
- You are an excellent teacher and manager
- Fonts are addictive substances
- Social media is oxygen
- Outstanding design, typography, and layout skills
- Expert-level Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills (Premiere, After Effects, HTML/CSS are a big plus!)
- Proficient in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Deep familiarity with all major social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5-7 years of work experience
- At least 1 year of creative management experience
- BA or BFA in design, art, or a related field
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note and a portfolio link. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.