Commercial Photography Representative
- Full Time
Redux Pictures, a photography agency in NYC, seeks motivated self-starter to help rebrand commercial division and represent photographers.
- Rebrand the existing commercial division
- Seek new and emerging talent
- Maintain client relationships and push for new business
- Pitch photographers and schedule meetings with clients
- Edit portfolios and create promotional pieces (print/digital)
- Manage budgets, create estimates and treatments, negotiate fees and usage rights
- Coordinate with clients and photographers, both domestic and international, to help facilitate commercial assignments
- Handle production needs, such as securing locations, permits, crew etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in photography or a similar field
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience as a Rep in the photography industry
- Established network of art buyers, photographers and producers is a plus
Who We Are:
Redux Pictures is an independent commercial and editorial photo agency based in New York City with photographers located around the world. We take pride in being a strong advocate for the power of modern photography and the creative individual's ability to effect change.
Recent Commercial shoots include Hims, Buffy and Naadam. To learn more about our commercial division, visit Redux Reps, at www.reduxreps.com.
You can see recent examples of our work on our blog at https://reduxpictures.tumblr.com/
Redux Pictures is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Commercial Photography Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly