Sr. Project Manager, Marketing
- Full Time
Creating leverage through planning and order
At Alpine, we’re happy to report that we are growing, and have a lot of projects in the pipeline. With so many projects operating at once, there needs to be a central focal point where all the different elements merge, and are organized to keep our initiatives flowing smoothly at every level. In other words, we need an experienced Project Manager. If you take particular pride in being organized, are adept at spinning many plates at once, and truly enjoy being in charge of keeping everything running like one of those well-oiled machines, read on.
An overview of what you’ll be overseeing
While there are various projects that need to be coordinated within most all our departments, it’s our marketing department that will demand the lion’s share of your attention. Whatever the project (video commercial, web content, digital ads, etc.), as Project Manager you will be the point person for most of them, meaning:
- From the planning stage to project completion, your responsibility will be to ensure that all parties involved are moving forward at a reasonable pace to meet the deadlines on time and within budget.
- Each phase of an assignment that is completed will be reported to you by every project team member, which you will notate and coordinate, using project management software.
- You will maintain an open dialog with all project team members in order to keep tabs on how the projects are moving along, addressing any “glitches” and adjusting deadlines and budgets accordingly.
In sum, you will be the hub of the project as it progresses, from initiation to execution, monitoring and closure. You’ll be the one who keeps everyone else on track, taking great satisfaction in seeing to it that every job is done – and done well, at that.
Sound like your kind of opportunity? Go straight to Apply. Let’s talk.
- Has 5+ years of corporate experience in project management, preferably within a marketing environment
- Exhibits meticulous organizational skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is fully cognizant of the importance of meeting deadlines
- Has a keen understanding of the kind of pressures people face when working on a project
- Is a natural motivator, encouraging project team members at every step
- Possesses leadership qualities, conveying a positive attitude and optimistic spirit
- Is of a take-charge mindset in overseeing all the moving parts, so that team members can focus on the project at hand, complete it on time and within budget
- Embraces our company values, work ethic and culture of mutual respect, inspiration – and fun!
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Competitive wages and a monthly gain-sharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Attractive and comfortable loft office with large windows and lots of natural light
- Coffee and snacks for energy
- Open beer tap in the afternoons
- A nap room to revitalize
Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We sell and ship HVAC equipment directly to homeowners in the US, and have served hundreds of thousands of happy customers. We are quickly growing, and are hiring new team members to keep up with the exciting growth.
Our objective is to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, everyone wins. Our employees love our positive and supportive culture, beautiful sunny office, great benefits and friendly team. We help our employees develop their careers and do the work that best suits their talents and interests.
We are innovative! Check out a list of industry first pioneered here at Alpine:
- 2002 - first ever ecommerce HVAC store
- 2003 - first HVAC online shopping configurator
- 2004 - first national HVAC referral network of installing contractors
- 2005 - first of its kind automated performance based pay system for phone sales
- 2011 - first and only online HVAC operating cost calculator
- 2013 - first and only HVAC photo-to-quote app
- 2014 - filed patent for better way to assist customers with sales & service needs
- 2015 - first eCommerce bundling of local services + products: EasyHVAC.com
Learn more about working with us and view all open positions at: www.alpinehomeair.com/careers/