The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search engine marketing campaigns and paid social media campaigns on the behalf of our clients. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the campaign lifecycle from planning to implementation to reporting and renewal.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Manage the day-to-day search marketing and social campaigns across multiple platforms (Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Develop recommendations and strategy designed to meet the goals provided in RFPs, including budget forecasting, creative insights, estimated delivery, and other relevant components
Building and launching social campaigns in the PMD platform and search campaigns in Google AdWords/Bing Ads
Quality control trafficking creative and ad tags using 3rd party ad server tools.
Manage bids and budgets across campaign flights to ensure cost efficiency and fulfillment
Compile keyword lists and generate/edit ad copy and ad groups.
Leverage tech platforms to provide specialized reporting and strategy recommendations.
Stay up-to-date on latest platform changes, new channels, competitive landscape, and best practices
Work across digital departments to strategically think about paid search & social within the media mix and help teams define tactical game plans to set social strategies and SEM media plans to address client needs.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
1-3 years minimum of proven experience in paid search and/or paid social media, with a demonstrated success in working with other departments to develop multi-faceted digital strategies
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with industry tools (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, SnapAds, Pinterest For Business)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid search and paid social media
- Must be a self-driven multi-tasker who's comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
% Travel Required (Approximate): < 10%