- Full Time
imre is a fast growing and exciting independent agency, partnering with some of the world’s top brands, and we’re looking to add a powerhouse Strategy Manager to join our dynamic consumer team.
Reporting to imre’s Vice President of Consumer Strategy, the Strategy Manager will be accountable for owning consumer insights and driving digital-first brand strategy planning to set apart some of the biggest and most successful brands in the world. Supporting our strategic methodology, this Strategy Manager will help understand customer journeys, what motivates consumer audiences and represent the voice of the consumer from strategy development through to creative and media activation, execution and measurement/evaluation of all work product.
A successful Strategy Manager serves as a trusted counsel and collaborator to imre’s internal teams and clients, and possesses a profound understanding of audiences, industry and brands. This individual has a high level of professional knowledge and skill in leveraging insights to develop and apply strategy.
We are looking for candidates who are aggressively curious, in relentless pursuit of innovation, and are passionate about high quality of work. This position requires candidates to take a lot of initiative and apply an entrepreneurial spirit as our agency continues to grow at a fast clip.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of new research methodologies, mastery of existing research methodologies to mine insights
- Development of audience profiles
- Customer journey mapping
- Strategic brief development
- Digital ecosystem planning
- Brand strategy planning
- Conceptual and editorial workshopping with large integrated creative and digital teams
- Partnership development with platforms, media and influencers
- New business planning and pitching
- Point of view development
- Engaging throughout creative and media planning, execution and measurement to map work product back to strategy
- Exploration of new technology, channels and tools to support the implementation of strategies
Candidate can be based in NYC or Baltimore where he or she will enjoy a culture centered upon work-life balance, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our benefits include reduced work hours on Fridays for the entire year, quarterly mind and body bonuses for health and wellness, sabbatical leaves and bonuses for longevity, in addition to 401K matching.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.