Marketing Research Manager - Brand Insights
- Full Time
imre is a fast growing and exciting independent agency, partnering with some of the world’s top brands. We’re looking to add a motivated, impact-making, game-changing Research Manager to our growing strategy & insights team. Your key mission? Help scale and grow the agency’s internal research practice. At imre, we view strategy and insights as key inspiration that drives an agency that works.
Our Research Managers are scrappy, relentless, and innovative leaders responsible for consulting on appropriate research methodologies and supporting techniques to meet defined business objectives. They take initiative and lead the research process start to finish, owning the development of the research instrument. We’re looking for someone who has a high level of professional knowledge and skill for research methodologies and techniques, and brings a network of research partners to draw upon. Our Research Manager will identify and work with external research partners and vendors to manage day-to-day relationships and oversee fieldwork initiatives. You’ll design research questionnaires and moderator guides, interpret data, write reports, and make actionable recommendations to present to internal and client teams. We need someone who will collaborate with strategy & insight team members to apply research to the development of audience profiles, customer journey mapping, strategic brief development, trend reports, digital ecosystem planning, new business planning and pitching, and point of view development.
What we’re looking for:
- A compelling background with around 5-7 years within the custom Market Research industry
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- The ability to design qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
- Beer Thursday & Happy Hours in the office
- Bagel Fridays & Wellness Wednesday
- Annual company retreat
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.