Location: San Francisco, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the sales operations of NBC Universal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Executive at NBC Universal (NBCU), you will be responsible for developing, generating and maintaining new and existing business for all platforms and partners across our portfolio, including Network Entertainment, Sports, Cable Entertainment & Lifestyle Networks, News, and our Hispanic vertical.
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum of 5+ years selling experience in Cable or Broadcast Ad Sales
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA and able to travel to New York and other locations as needed
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Desired Characteristics :
• Established relationships with clients and agencies in the San Francisco/Bay Area strongly desired
• Established relationships with financial and tech clients strongly desired
• Proven experience in prospecting new clients, generating sales leads and closing the sale
• Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze numeric data.
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.