Integrated Marketing Program Manager
- Full Time
ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers) is a world-renowned, member-based professional organization focused on serving the technical, educational and other programmatic needs of the engineering and technology communities on a worldwide basis. ASME generates approximately $115 million annually from the sale of products and services and provides a wide range of mission focused programs and activities.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an Integrated Marketing Program Manager in our New York office.
The Integrated Marketing Program Manager is a key role enabling ASME’s revenue growth and the acceleration of our B2B lead generation and inbound content marketing strategy. This position will drive the overall go-to-market process within the Marketing department and will serve as a key integration point between Marketing and the broader organization, including product teams, Sales, Marketing & Digital Operations, and IT to ensure the timely delivery of all aspects of the marketing plan to achieve revenue and sales goals.
This role will oversee the process for developing, executing and measuring B2B and B2C integrated marketing programs and launch campaigns within ASME’s go-to-market framework in support of ASME’s Learning & Development and Industry Events businesses, as well as other key initiatives ties to ASME’s Strategic Technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the development-to-launch schedule for the marketing of new products and priority ASME growth initiatives within the assigned portfolio of solutions
- Supervise the day-to-day execution of associated marketing activities
- Establish and maintain project leadership across departments, subcontractors, vendors and customer for all assigned marketing initiatives to deliver expected results
- Synchronize the Marketing team, internal stakeholders, and external resources in the creation of successful marketing programs and multi-channel campaigns, in both B2B and B2C contexts
- Understand various marketing program goals for B2B and B2C revenue channels and select the appropriate marketing technologies, communications tools and existing or new vendors best suited for program objectives
- Orchestrate the planning and execution of inbound or outbound marketing activities
- Manage the team-wide content roadmap
- Align project objectives with enterprise goals, and ensure the project team is clear on objectives, expectations, and target audiences
- Ensure final deliverable quality, consistency in messaging/branding, and confirm that messaging/creative aligns with brand goals
- Document and optimize process maps by which individual project components and tactics are executed within the overall Integrated Marketing Framework
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, procedures and best practices to streamline processes and create efficiencies in our “Go-to-Market” framework
- Maintain detailed project tracker for each unit
- Evaluate the product roadmap and launch schedule to identify parallel work streams that enable marketing to minimize the gap of time between product readiness and the onset of external campaigns
- Forecast future projects and workload, and plan resources, based on an in-depth understanding of the product roadmap and product sprint cycles for each unit
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least five years of product marketing experience at the manager level – including three or more years of project management or marketing program management experience. PMP and/or CSM Certification is a plus. The candidate must have in-depth understanding of B2B marketing and lead generation/lead management, inbound marketing best practices and concepts as well as familiarity with brand marketing, digital marketing, public relations, and integrated marketing communications. A proven track record in leading successful go-to-market activities with measurable results and experience successfully launching new products and achieving sales/revenue targets is required. He/she must possess a working knowledge of enterprise tools, marketing technologies and multimedia content delivery. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also required along with a proven ability to manage multiple complex projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. ASME takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.