Specialist, Email Marketing & Marketing Automation
4 days left
- Full Time
ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers) is a world-renowned, member-based professional organization focused on serving the technical, educational and other programmatic needs of the engineering and technology communities on a worldwide basis. ASME generates approximately $115 million annually from the sale of products and services and provides a wide range of mission focused programs and activities.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Specialist, Email Marketing & Marketing Automation in our New York office.
The Specialist, Email Marketing & Marketing Automation will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of ASME’s email marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, this position will take the lead in ensuring consistent delivery of marketing emails and the execution of email marketing and marketing automation campaigns that are aligned with the organization’s overall marketing strategy and business objectives.
This specialist position requires a blend of technical acumen and creativity and offers lots of opportunity to innovate and create as part of a growing marketing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own day-to-day email marketing and drip marketing responsibilities and tasks including journey/nurture campaigns, event support, campaign setup, deployment, and reporting
- Responsible for quality assurance process and accuracy of all email campaigns, including error-free email copy, links, imagery, and targets
- Troubleshoot all email issues including templates, programs, API, and list segmentation
- Coordinate multivariate and A/B testing to improve email performance and establish the most effective templates, subject lines, offers, and calls-to-action
- Manage centralized email calendar based on business timing, effective campaign timing, business rules, and inventory guidelines
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, industry standards, best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance
- Assist as required with upcoming long-term technology projects including launch/updates of new CRM, marketing automation, business intelligence and ESP
- Contribute to top-level email improvements including, email subscription, compliance, and governance
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience working in an Email Marketing role/capacity and specifically in both campaign setup and email deployments. Experience with marketing automation platforms, enterprise level ESPs, CRM systems and content management systems is also required. The candidate must have an understanding of inbound marketing, customer journey mapping and lead scoring/lead management concepts as well as an understanding of database marketing concepts, segmentation, and CRM technology. He/she must possess a working knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, HTML/CSS coding and Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver). Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills are required along with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. ASME takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.