Manager, Distribution Product Marketing
- Full Time
Position is responsible for the day-to-day optimization of the HBO/MAX Distribution Product portfolio (On Demand, Free On Demand, Affiliate and Digital Partner Streaming Platforms) in alignment with overall team objectives. Position will assist in the development of overall product strategy within the distribution ecosystem.
- Serve as a central point person across department stakeholders and cross-functional teams for distribution product marketing initiatives and communication.
- Drive overall execution (i.e. securing approvals, managing the flow of communication, tracking) of product-driven promotions including sampling, free previews, distributor initiated promotions and in-platform programming stunts that align with HBO and Distributor priorities.
- Assist in the management of content workflow for sourcing and delivery of all promotional content on deadline and on budget.
- Ensure alignment of all product initiatives with HBO/MAX brand priorities across Distributor platforms and products.
- Assist in curating themes from HBO product strategies (e.g. HBO GO, HBO NOW), business data and research, industry trends and the competitive landscape to support the maximization of HBO’s presence on Distributor platforms and helping to inform recommendations in a timely manner that enhance the overall user experience.
- Maintain editorial calendars and communicate deliverable deadlines across agencies and internal creative teams.
- Leverage available data to improve upon content experiences and editorial strategy.
- Work with the research team to identify, scope, and execute qualitative and quantitative research.
- Research competitive companies and products by identifying and evaluating messaging, partnerships and UI capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years marketing experience within product/multi-platforms.
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker with the ability to successfully interface with cross-functional working teams and garner support across partners.
- Natural collaborator with superior communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, enthusiastic.
- Strong editorial judgment. Passionate about television, media and cross platform storytelling.