West Coast Account Manager (Temp to Perm)
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a West Coast Account Manager to join our growing Client Services team in Los Angeles.
This is a maternity cover role for Sept-Dec 2019, with the opportunity for this role to turn into a full-time position starting Jan 2020.
This role is client-facing, responsible for managing and executing all aspects of custom advertiser programs (media, content and experiential), working closely with the sales, strategy, creative, production, video, events, distribution and ad ops teams. Entertainment clients form a large part of our client base, so direct experience in this category would be ideal.
- Provide white-glove client service, as the primary contact for post-sale execution
- Understand and finalize sold campaign elements, to create project kick off decks (including creative concepts and flighting)
- Work closely with Branded Editorial, Production, and Design teams to execute a variety of custom content deliverables: articles, photo shoots, videos, events, influencers, social media and sweepstakes
- Collaborate with Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, media execution and delivery, ensuring KPIs are achieved and optimized
- Partner with Marketing team to execute content distribution plans and manage performance via key social platforms
- Coordinate with third party vendors to design rich media
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, provide real-time optimization recommendations, and create end-of-campaign recap decks
- Use project management software, to manage branded content projects
- 3-5 years Advertising or Publisher experience
- Strong track record in client service
- Branded content (video, articles, social, influencer, events) and media execution experience essential; experience in the entertainment sector would be ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp or Asana
- Proficiency with Keynote, Excel, Google