Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager
London, New York or Heidelberg
The Research Marketing team at Springer Nature are seeking an experience Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will be part of a global team responsible for supporting growth in submissions and increasing usage of the Physical and Applied Science journal list by producing results-oriented, author focused marketing campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity to bring your existing Marketing skills and experience to a global team within the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse markets, market segments and competitor activities to increase the effectiveness and ROI of own marketing activities
Collaborate and communicate effectively with editorial teams and external community stakeholders to identify promotional opportunities
- Keep abreast of industry trends, and competition to generate campaign ideas and aid product development
Monitoring expenses to ensure adherence to a sizable marketing budget including proactively providing management with updates on marketing activities and ROI
- Creating and implementing structures and workflows to facilitate and simplify best practice across the team
- Track and analyse marketing efforts to assess effectiveness
Create, plan, and implement multi-tactic global marketing campaigns to drive growth against agreed KPIs
Required Skills/Knowledge and Experience:
- Exceptional digital marketing skills, including Social Media advertising, Google Adwords, Retargeting platforms and Video promotions
- Extensive experience of Marketing automation in a B2C environment
- Website CMS management experience and good understanding of SEO principles
- Good understanding of the latest content marketing best practice
- Has exceptional analytical skills and can work with complex systems and data
- Highly developed presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire, influence and persuade
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations.
Please inform your manager if you are an internal candidate making an application for this role.
At Springer Nature we value and celebrate the diversity of our people. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.