Project Coordinator, Revenue & Product, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminarsArranges and schedules numerous meetings; maintain and update calendar; determines importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings Provides a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staffResponsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drinkCoordinate on-boarding and off-boarding employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.Manage document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management toolsCreates and edits presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reportsPrioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requestsParticipate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updatesManages special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects as needed.
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Project Coordinator is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Direct to Consumer team and will provide project coordinator support to the PMO and Project Managers within Change Delivery & Business Operations. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage work papers, scheduling, keeping operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team building and engagement activities for the new Direct-to-Consumer business.
• Previous experience in coordinator position
• Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.