SHE Media: Manager, Partner Services
- Full Time
SHE Media: Manager, Partner Services
SHE Media is hiring a Manager of Partner Services who will manage the relationship and growth of a portfolio of SHE Media publishers and influencers. In this role, you will be looked at as the lead digital media business consultant for key partners and work to ensure partners are growing their brands and revenue by leveraging the products and industry expertise of SHE Media. This role requires you to have a hands-on understanding of how publishers generate revenue such as programmatic advertising, SEO, social influence and audience engagement. You will be the primary lead assisting partners in implementing best practices in all of these categories as well as educating your portfolio of partners on how to respond to industry changes.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and truly someone who enjoys helping others. Through frequent one-to-one check-ins with your partners you will make sure all of their needs are being met and that partners are always being proactively provided with options to increase their revenue. You will advocate your partner’s needs with internal teams and work well under pressure managing multiple partners and tasks at the same time. You are driven, self-motivated, collaborative, have a passion for digital technology, an understanding of mobile, video and programmatic advertising, excellent communication skills and find it easy to translate complex subjects such as analytics into simple terms.
- Build strong relationships with a portfolio of publishers and influencers, members of the SHE Media partner network through written, phone and in-person interactions
- Support the ad-tech needs of your partners through the use of internal teams as well as hands on knowhow.
- Ensure no partner email, request or need goes unanswered.
- Support network partners who need help with ad code installation and maintenance
- Proactively optimize partner’s ad configurations on mobile and desktop
- Provide frequent analysis regarding revenue and product performance for your partners in one to one reviews.
- Help launch new revenue opportunities and products (native, video, channel partners) for your portfolio by providing thoughtful analysis on the uplift each has on their businesses as well as assist in the implementation.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and improvements to SHE Media’s partner tools and services
- Develop and enforce compliance guidelines
- Ensure that emails are responded to with excellent and timely customer service
- Supporting any other tech-related and publisher-related asks as needed
- 2 years of publisher support experience, preferably in an ad network
- Solid understanding of the digital media industry
- Proven ability and track record working in WordPress back-end and implementing code
- Understanding of ad optimization metrics (e.g. viewability) and how to improve them
- Understanding of ad supported digital monetization and business models
- Knowledge and experience working with header-bidding for display and video
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and internal and external customer satisfaction management
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- BA/BS required
You know how to have fun: We are a fun company, and we genuinely love what we do, so charisma, a sense of humor and a thirst for learning new things would fit well with our daily mission.
About SHE Media:
With a mission of women inspiring women, SHE Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by forging a new kind of model that seamlessly integrates users, editors and content creators onto a single platform designed to empower all women to discover, share and create. Whether it’s parenting or pop culture, fashion or food, DIY or décor, our award-winning editorial team, Experts, bloggers and social media influencers produce authentic and on-trend content every day. We dig deep to learn what makes our audience tick, revealing unexpected insights on women and digital media. Our robust, end-to-end suite of premium branded content and influencer marketing solutions generate more than 1.7 billion ad impressions per month (sources: DFP and OAS), allowing brands to distribute authentic content and integrated advertising at scale.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.