Full-time, Product Manager (Mandarin fluent)
- Full Time
Position: Full-time, Product Manager (Mandarin fluent)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: July 2019
Rate: up to $150k+ (DOE)
Do you love travel? This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international team that will include travel to Beijing!
**This role requires fluency in Mandarin Chinese as there will be necessary travel every other month to the Beijing office.
Our crypto-technology client seeks a full-time Product Manager to join their team (client's office in San Francisco).
The Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Own the consumer experience from registration to digital currency trading
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and deliver product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to market
- Drive global product launches and lead beta programs
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
- Work with Marketing to develop and optimize new user acquisition and retention
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve them through ongoing product iteration
This role will include international travel 50% of the time.
The ideal Product Manager should posses the following:
- 5+ years' experience in product management
- full-cycle product experience in background a must
- Experience leading a team throughout product lifecycle (concept to execution) necessary.
- Must have an eye for good design and user experience
- Interest in technology, specifically crypto-currency an added
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.